The FTM Brokers Online Academy is an opportunity to increase the level of knowledge in the field of making investment transactions on the OTC Forex market online. Guides on the use of various investment platforms, a description of market forecasting methods, fundamental and technical analysis, the basics of risk management and investment psychology – you have the opportunity to get this knowledge for free right now.
MetaTrader 4 is a popular and convenient investment platforms that allows working with different groups of market assets and offers a wide range of technical analysis tools to increase the efficiency of your investment.
Fundamentals of CFD
Find out what CFD contracts are and how you can use them to increase the efficiency of transactions with non-deliverable OTC financial instruments.
Fundamentals of Investing in the OTC Forex Market
What is the OTC Forex Market? Why should you try to make transactions in this market? What are the benefits of using margin leverage? You will find all the answers to these questions in this section.
Technical analysis is the most common method for predicting market movements among private investors. It uses graphical models and computer indicators in order to predict the future behaviour of quotes and helps clients to profit from these movements.
- Lesson 1: What is technical analysis? Go to the lesson
- Lesson 2: Types of stock charts Go to the lesson
- Lesson 3: Market trends. Transactions with non-deliverable financial instruments by a trend Go to the lesson
- Lesson 4: Price models Go to the lesson
- Lesson 5: Candlestick models Go to the lesson
- Lesson 6: Fibonacci numbers Go to the lesson
- Lesson 7: Elliot wave theory Go to the lesson
- Lesson 8: Indicators and oscillators Go to the lesson
- Lesson 9: Transaction with non-deliverable financial instruments at simple moving averages Go to the lesson
The Fundamental analysis
Unlike technical analysis, which uses price movements in the past to identify trends and predict a possible reversal, fundamental analysts study all the available data, trying to determine the relative value of an asset on the market. Then they look for discrepancies between the nominal value of the instrument and their own assessment and, on this basis, open positions.
Risk management is one of the most important factors in any investment strategy. Find out why you should pay attention to the size of your investment positions and why money management is crucial for successful OTC investment.
- Lesson 1: What is risk management? Go to the lesson
- Lesson 2: Search for the optimal risk-profit ratio Go to the lesson
- Lesson 3: Management of open client and the current profit Go to the lesson
- Lesson 4: How to calculate transaction volume, collateral and point value Go to the lesson
- Lesson 5: How to cope with psychological pressure? Go to the lesson