Model of cooperation with FTM Brokers
Benefits of working with us
- FTM Brokers company is in the register of the National Bank of Belarus
- All clients funds are protected by the guarantee Fund
- Three types of accounts with a market spread of 0 points
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds without commission
- Promotions for new and existing clients
- Training for beginners and special courses for experienced client
- Video tutorials, daily online webinars and a closed telegram channel with investment ideas
Demonstration of potential income*
Who can become our partner
1. The Organizer of the “Affiliate Program 2.0” (hereinafter referred to as the Promotion) is FTM Brokers Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer, Forex Company), registered in the Republic of Belarus under the number 192620616 and located at 220004, Minsk, Pobediteley Avenue, 5-46 (office 223).
2. Целями проведения Рекламной акции являются стимулирование использования услуг Организатора по совершению операций с беспоставочными внебиржевыми финансовыми инструментами, привлечение новых клиентов, а также повышение лояльности существующих клиентов Организатора.
3. The Promotion start date is February 16, 2023. The Promotion end date is December 31, 2023 (inclusive). The Organizer has the right to terminate (end) the Promotion at its discretion unilaterally. The Organizer has the right to indefinitely extend the duration of the Promotion at its discretion unilaterally.
4. Only individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Participant, Partner) can participate in the Promotion. Participants take part in the Promotion at their own will and discretion, without being asked by the Organizer.
5. To participate in the Promotion, the Partner must:
5.1. Create (https://co.ftm.by/register) Client Area of the client;
5.2. Pass identity verification (https://co.ftm.by/profile) under the legislation of Belarus;
5.3 Go (https://co.ftm.by/partners) to the Partner’s Account and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion;
5.4. Receive a referral (affiliate) link, including the Partner’s code, to invite new Clients.
6. Attaching the Client to the Partner. There are several options for attachment:
6.1. Before registering the Client Area on www.ftm.by, the Client goes to the website using an affiliate link;
6.2. When registering the Client Area, the Client enters the Partner’s code in the registration form;
6.3. After registering the Client Area and before depositing the margin, the Client writes an e-mail to [email protected] and asks to be attached to the Partner with a certain Partner’s code. This notification must be sent from the e-mail address specified by the Client when registering a Client Area.
7. This Promotion is not a promotional game. All Participants, who have fulfilled the Promotion conditions in the same way, receive the same gifts. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a gift means the Organizer’s monetary obligation that arises to the Partner and is credited to the Partner’s account on MetaTrader 4.
8. The gift is credited for transactions made by the invited Clients with non-deliverable over-the-counter financial instruments. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a completed transaction is considered a closed transaction. The gift is credited to the Partner’s account after the Organizer’s deduction (payment) of income tax of an individual and (or) other taxes and fees under the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, and it amounts to:
8.1. 10 USD for 1 closed lot on a COMFORT account;
8.2. 5 USD for 1 closed lot on a STANDARD account;
8.3. 2 USD for 1 closed lot on a PRO account.
9. The gift is credited to the Partner’s account no later than the 10th day of the month following the reporting (previous) month. The gift is credited for the Client’s transactions completed (closed) no later than December 31, 2023.
10. The Partner’s referred Client cannot be the Partner himself, his relatives, or any other interdependent persons. The gift is not credited for transactions made by such Clients.
11. When spreading referral links, the Partner undertakes to comply with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus on advertising, as well as the legislation of the jurisdiction where referral links are spread.
12. Participants of the Promotion are solely responsible for the accrual and payment of any gift taxes, which may be subject to calculation and payment in other jurisdictions (other than the Republic of Belarus) under the legislation of other states.
13. The Organizer has the right to refuse participation in the Promotion without giving reasons or suspend the Partner’s participation in the Promotion if the Participant abuses the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. The abuse of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion means the performance of actions that, in the Organizer’s subjective opinion, do not make reasonable sense, contradict the objectives of the Promotion, and entail the receipt by the Participant of unreasonable benefits, including those based on technical and (or) organizational features and (or) Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
14. These Terms and Conditions may be changed or terminated, and the Promotion may be terminated (extended) at any time by the Organizer at its sole discretion unilaterally without prior notice to the Participants of the Promotion and (or) other persons. Changes to these Terms and Conditions shall enter into force from the moment they are published on the website.