Types of FTM Brokers Forex Investment Accounts
|available instrument||Foreign currencies, Precious metals, Oil, Stock indices, Securities||Foreign currencies, Precious metals, Oil, Stock indices, Securities||Foreign currencies, Precious metals, Oil, Stock indices, Securities|
|stop & limit orders|
|stop out level||30%||40%||50%|
|commissions||0.04% on Securities||0.04% on Securities||from 0.006%, more|
|maximum transaction size:
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ORDERS:||500||500||500|
|minimum margin amount ()||0||200||1000|
|open account||open account||open account|
Investment transactions on the FTM Brokers demo account
A Demo Client Account (demo — short for “demo”) is a virtual Client Account with virtual Funds provided by a Forex company, designed to train and test the investment conditions of a Forex company. Since the Client does not deposit margin collateral to the Demo Account, the Client does not have the right to submit an Order for Debiting Funds.
Consider the benefits of a demo account:
• Opening a demo account for free;
• You are studying the MetaTrader 4 platform, where you will be able to perform investment operations on a real account in the future;
• You do not bear any financial risks for your funds.
How to open a demo account:
• Click on «Client Area» and select «Demo Account»
• Follow instructions;
• Confirm the email that will arrive in the mail;
• Go back to the site www.ftm.by using your login details, download the Metatrader 4 investment terminal and start making transactions on the OTC market.
A demo account is a great way to start your acquaintance with financial markets with virtual funds.