Based on paragraph 14 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated June 4, 2015 No. 231 «On carrying out activities on the OTC Forex market», FTM Brokers OOO are entitled to use foreign currency in settlements with clients (residents and non-residents) under concluded agreements. Only the US dollar is used as foreign currency.
- You can fund your investment account in foreign currency in cash to the Bank’s cash Desk through branches of Alfa-Bank CJSC and divisions of Belarusbank OJSC, or by bank transfer. You can add funds to your account at the branch of the above-mentioned banks by first printing the invoice generated in your Client Area. Be sure to make sure that the Belarusbank division that you plan to contact accepts cash payments in foreign currency. To do this, go to the Branch network section on the main page of the ASB Belarusbank OJSC site, select the region, the service accepts payments, check to accept payments and contributions in foreign currency from individuals to legal entities and individual entrepreneurs and click the Show button on the map.
- You can top up your investment account via the Internet online with a bank card using the WEBPAY™, processing system, which provides the ability to pay with VISA and MasterCard international payment systems (all types), as well as BELKART.
- You can add margin collateral to your investment account in the USIS system through cards of Belarusian banks and in cash.
When depositing with a bank card, funds are credited to the client’s account instantly.
When depositing funds using cash at the Bank’s cash Desk through branches of Alfa-Bank CJSC and divisions of Belarusbank OJSC or by Bank transfer no later than the end of the working day from the date of receipt of funds to the account of FTM Brokers OOO.
The timing of receipt of funds to the account of the company FTM Brokers OOO:
- Cash replenishment at the bank cash desk
- through JSCB Belarusbank – up to 3 business days,
- through Alfa-Bank CJSC – up to 2 hours.
- Deposit by Bank transfer from 1 to 3 business days.
No, but must be owned by the account owner. Bank account details (bank card account) are provided by the client and must be verified in the Client Area. Transfer and withdrawal of funds on behalf of third parties are prohibited. Under the Rules, Clients can deposit and withdraw funds only from bank accounts registered in their name. Losses associated with transfers of third parties will be borne by the Client.
Make sure that the deadlines for crediting funds have passed. Send a copy of the payment order to e-mail [email protected] with comments that the transfer was not received to the account, indicating the account number, method, date and amount of transfer. FTM Brokers will answer you within 1 business day. You can also contact your personal manager for operational information.